All Around the Town, Block of the Month
Designed by Leanne Knell, Petals & Patches – All Around the Town is the new Block of the Month quilt.
This Quilt features twelve stitcheries depicting town life, with pieced houses, a feature fabric centre block and a blue/white print chain through the diagonal. The main stitcheries are stitched using Cosmo Threads in blue with highlights of pink/red & green throughout.
- 12 House Blocks – Finished block size is 6”
- Featuring 12 stitcheries (Finished size is 6”), including houses, shops, school, church, market stall, ice cream van, park & street scenes.
- Pattern includes iron-on transfers of design for stitching
- Quilt – Finished Size: 48” Square
- The cost of the program is $23 per month, and includes all of the fabric for the houses and four-patch blocks, background stitchery fabric, binding, Staflex fusible stabiliser, Cosmo Seasons threads, and the pattern. Postage is extra.
This is a 12 month program, and by signing up you are committing to the full 12 months. You can join the program anytime during 2023. A second option of the pattern a month is available HERE.
NOTE: The fabric included in this program differ from Leanne's original quilt. I have used a variety of Poppie Cotton fabrics, along with blue instead of green for the four-patch blocks, and Cosmo Threads.