Time for all Seasons by Janet Rae Nesbitt
Time for All Seasons can be a large quilt or a series of 7 small projects. Made with the Time Well Spent fabric line designed by Janet Rae Nesbitt of One Sister for Henry Glass & Co., this line combines a palette of rich vibrant color of the bluebird with the cool and soothing colors of the earth and sky.
Time for All Season 58” x 72” Seasonal projects to be enjoyed individually or combined for a spectacular year-round delight!
- Spring Blossoms: 14in x 54in Table Runner
- Sweet for the Soul 20in x 34in Small Quilt
- Something to Crow About 24in x 58in Door Banner
- Pick of the Crop 24in x 30in Small Quilt
- Love Lives Here 16in x 18in Table Mat
- Spinning Wheels 23in x 23in Small Quilt
- Gathering Baskets 30in x 30in Small Quilt
In Stock Now